Raymond Byrd has more than thirty-five years of experience representing owners, developers and other clients in commercial real estate matters, including the acquisition, disposition, development, leasing and financing of hotel, retail, office, industrial and multi-family projects. He represents hotel, office, industrial and retail clients in connection with a wide variety of real estate matters, including the acquisition, development, sale, financing and leasing of various types of assets, with a primary focus on hotel, multi-family, and retail projects.
Raymond also represents lenders in connection with the financing of all types of commercial real estate projects, as well as financial institutions in connection with the financing and restructuring of various types of commercial real estate finance transactions.
Throughout his career, Raymond has completed transactions including:
- Acquisition, equity and debt financing, sale and leasing of commercial real estate.
- Negotiation on behalf of borrowers in complex lending transactions.
- Representation of financial institutions in loans secured by office buildings, hotels, multifamily projects, condominiums, retail shopping centers, warehouses, and industrial facilities.
- Represented national hotel developer in the last 20 years in the acquisition, development, financing (debt and equity), and disposition of more than 50 prime hotel developments
- Represented regional retail shopping center developer in the last 15 years in the acquisition, development, financing (debt and equity), leasing, and disposition of more than 40 retail developments
- Represented regional multi-family and office developer in the last 13 years in the acquisition, development, financing (debt and equity), leasing, entitlement, and disposition of more than 25 developments