Marcos G. Ronquillo has over 35 years of trial experience representing governmental agencies, such as the Dallas Independent School District and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Fortune 500 companies and Business Owners in high-profile controversies where public policy and social concerns collide in the courtroom.
Mr. Ronquillo is a past recipient of the State Bar of Texas Presidents’ Special Citation Award and Outstanding Lawyer of the Year Award from the Texas Mexican Bar Association. From 2012 to present he has been chosen Best Lawyers in America. Since 2016, he has been selected by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel as the “Nation’s Top One Percent.”
Mr. Ronquillo has been awarded the national Spirit of Excellence Award by the American Bar Association, National Commission on Minority Lawyers. He has been recognized nationally as an outstanding lawyer by the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Dallas Business Journal, Ernst & Young, Texas Diversity Council and Texas Lawyer. He has also been honored by Texas Monthly and Super Lawyer magazines as a Texas “Super Lawyer” from 2003 to present. In addition, Super Lawyers has recognized Mr. Ronquillo as one of the “Top 100” Lawyers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
He is the former President of the Dallas Mexican American Bar Association and former Chairman of the Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. He is the former National Chairman of the Hispanic Alumni Association for the University of Notre Dame, and former member of the Board of Advisors of the George Washington University Law School.
He was honored in 2011 by Hispanic Business Magazine as one of the “100 Most Influential Hispanics” in the United States, and by Latino Leaders Magazine with its prestigious “Maestro Award for Leadership.” He was selected in 2016 by Latino Leaders Magazine as one of the “Top 25 Hispanic Attorneys” in the country.
He has served on numerous boards and commissions including the Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas Area Rapid Transit Authority (DART), Children’s Medical Center, JPMorgan Chase and United States/Mexico Bi-National Chamber of Commerce, to name a few. He currently serves on the Smithsonian National Latino Center Advisory Board; The Smithsonian National Campaign Steering Committee and The Institute of Latino Studies Advisory Council, University of Notre Dame.
- "Moving Beyond Borders," (Samora, J., page 19) Circles of Commitment (2009)
- “Texas: Quality of Life at the Crossroads,” co-authored by Edward T. Rincon, Ph.D.
- Marcos G. Ronquillo Has Been Recognized Among the Top in His Industry by Noticed©
- Marcos G. Ronquillo Named Among the Most Powerful Business Leaders in Dallas Fort Worth by D CEO in the 2018 Publication of the Dallas 500
- D CEO Congratulates Marcos G. Ronquillo on being named a Dallas 500 honoree
- Marcos G. Ronquillo Selected as One of the Top 50 Multicultural Lawyers in Dallas for 2017 by the National Diversity Council
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel Recognizes Marcos G. Ronquillo
- Marcos G. Ronquillo Earns Highest Honor from Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Congratulations to Marcos G. Ronquillo!
- Experienced Trial Attorney Lawyer Joins Renamed Fishman Jackson Ronquillo in Dallas